Animals First Clinic is an immaculate state of the art facility consisting of:
- Spacious reception area with fish tank, food shelves and seating
- 4 large examination rooms for our appointments
- Spacious treatment area with four exam tables, two of which have water and oxygen access
- Surgical suite with high-end monitoring equipment
- Surgical Recovery ward for our surgical patients
- Separate canine and feline wards to help reduce stress
- Isolation ward for pets with infectious diseases to reduce spread to any other patient.
- Private consultation room that is also used as a grieving room where clients are given the time and privacy to say goodbye to their pet.
We also have an In-House laboratory consisting of our digital x-ray machine and our IDEXX Sedivue Dx™, Vetlab UA Analyser™, ProCyte Dx™, Catalyst Dx™, SNAPshot Dx™ & Coag Dx™.
Smart Link™ computer technology allows our Laboratory and Digital X-Ray to communicate with our Cornerstone™ computer software therefore providing results directly into the patient’s chart. Patient charts are entirely digital, which allows us to quickly communicate records between other clinics.
Our Cornerstone system also links to PetPage, a mobile app which allows clients to access their pet’s info on their phone. Visit our Facebook page for info on how to access!